Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have approx 3500 miles on my X3 and a good amount of them have been racing. I’m not easy on my suspension at all. I called Gary Fries and he referred me to Tommy Morris. Tommy was the most professional person to deal with, answered all of my questions, and had my shocks back to me within a week.
Last Saturday we had a 200 mile race in California city, and wouldn’t ya know it Tommy Morris himself shows up to give some tips and and make sure everything is working properly. He had a couple different machines running tuning done by him, so this was beyond good customer service. He came over and gave me a bunch advice, honestly I learned more in 5 minutes with him than i ever learned off the internet. After the race he was there, asking about how the suspension reacted and how to make it better. Honestly this is the place to go to get suspension work done, they go above and you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
So I have approx 3500 miles on my X3 and a good amount of them have been racing. I’m not easy on my suspension at all. I called Gary Fries and he referred me to Tommy Morris. Tommy was the most professional person to deal with, answered all of my questions, and had my shocks back to me within a week.
Last Saturday we had a 200 mile race in California city, and wouldn’t ya know it Tommy Morris himself shows up to give some tips and and make sure everything is working properly. He had a couple different machines running tuning done by him, so this was beyond good customer service. He came over and gave me a bunch advice, honestly I learned more in 5 minutes with him than i ever learned off the internet. After the race he was there, asking about how the suspension reacted and how to make it better. Honestly this is the place to go to get suspension work done, they go above and you will not be disappointed.
For anyone thats interested Google Tommy Morris and you will learn really fast the level of talent he had and where he came from and there's not many shock builders who have his level of expertise. The guy is a winner.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
He did my shocks, and not only is the work top notch, but he is a super guy to talk to. He does not talk down to you when you ask questions, and doesn't try to dazzle you with BS. That is pretty rare for someone with that much experience, IMHO.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Some Places do an awesome job marketing and selling . lol. Others do really bad ass work but dont take time to promote and market much.

Reactions: 1HasBeen

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got off the phone with Tom. I’m set to drop my shocks off with Tom the first of July......I know it’s going to be a game changer when I get them back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts