Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long debate about tires, including the lack of availability from PitBull, I settled on a set of tires.

My Maverick has a 3" SuperATV lift, but I didn't want to go with 30's. Those are just too big for what I wanted, plus I'm running a staggered wheel, so tires needed to be staggered too.

Tires are 27/9 and 27/11/14, wheels are 14X7 & 14X8 dual beadlocks

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks great I see your speakers where did u mount the radio?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The Hiper's are pricey but worth every penny and they look awesome!!!
They also weigh less than any other rims of the same size.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good, how much did that set up cost you?
i'm a dealer for the wheels, so all I can say is that they would be around $1400-$1500, conservatively.... Tires were $550ish from Rocky Mountain ATV

Looks great I see your speakers where did u mount the radio?
No radio, my system consists of a Wet Sounds WS-420 - pre/amp eq (ipod input from 1 source, aux input for another source), Wet Sounds SD6 amp tucked inside of center console bezel, Wet Sounds WS650 6.5" coax's in kicks, Wet Sounds Icon8's on the tower, and a Wet Sounds SS10 in sub box in passenger floorboard. SSVWorks supplies Wet Sounds with the enclosures, so they're all the same. With the WS-420, it has a main volume control, 5V line driver, separate volume and tone control for tower vs. interior speakers, sub volume control, talkback mic (PA system) through tower speakers, and dual source input. PRetty awesome piece to use without a head unit. It's also marine grade. Mine as been accidentaly sprayed with a hose a couple times and it's still going.

Here's the preamp - WS-420SQ l Wet Sounds 4 Band Parametric Equalizer with 2 Zone Operation

I'm a dealer for Wet Sounds in the WEstern KY area, for anyone that may be close by.

The Hiper's are pricey but worth every penny and they look awesome!!!
They also weigh less than any other rims of the same size.
Thanks! THe ITP's are nice, but these Hipers are a dual beadlock, so even if you shred a tire they'll get you home. I didn't weigh them, but I think they're close to the same weight as stock. The tires add the most of the weight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts