Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are wheelies possible on a stock 2 seater or are aftermarket clutches a must? What is the trick? Lower rear air pressure, bounce the front end by stabbing the brakes and then nailing the gas? Is sportlow a must and do them in low? Any info or tricks would be appreciated! I would love wheelie past my buddy in his RZR!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plus I have a $100 bet with the local PooPoo dealer that it won't do it

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yes sport low , not sure if stock clutch will do it but the qsc/stm or stm/stm will do it

there are tons of videos on utube of mavericks doing them yes they load up the suspension a lil by bouncing it b4 take off some just take off hard and t pulls

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sport low mode, and QSC/STM clutches will do wheelies in the street.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
So will a CVTech/STM combo with the sport low. Crank in a bunch of pre load and lower air presure in the rear and you won't need to bounce the front. To answer the OP...I seriously doubt the stock clutch will do it. They just don't hit hard enough.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, guess I'll just have to build a weight box to go in my hitch with skateboard wheels on it and cheat lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hard to imagine that Mega gets kicked out once a week when we got this ^^^ numbnuts constantly starting shit.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I tried with just the sport low and stock clutches and I couldn't do it. Once I added clutches with the sport low I can buy preloading the front a bit by hitting the breaks then I stab it.

MaddMack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts