Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2014 Maverick max and have been considering putting on some wheel spacers to give it a wider stance. Has anyone done this or know of a good company to go through? Any help and guidance would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What brand are you using? Did you just get me off eBay?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ebay also has great deals on the spacers

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put 2" front and rear. The Max looks great with the wide stance. Felt very stable in the dunes. L/F wheel bearing has slight play, Right lower ball joint has excessive play & right outer tie rod end has play. 1,000 miles running the spacers. Not sure if the right play problem is from hitting a witches eye at Glamis and bending the right side tie rod and tweeking the outer knucle on the cv axle. The left bearing play could be from pulling the right front axle and running two more days at Glamis in 3WD. I upgraded the tie rods but not the ends, wish I would have got the ends. No problems in the rear with bearing play or anything. I ride in the desert and every ride is like I am Robby Gordon or BJ Baldwin in an offroad race. I just went back to 1" spacers in the rear and no spacers in the front. Sunday's ride felt a little tipsey in the Max w/ 3 passengers. I think I will go 2" in rear and 1" in front for a while. 2" spacers all around made the Max a little too wide on the trails. I do have 15" MSA wheels now that the offset makes it stick out a little far. This photo is with 2" in rear and 1" in front. Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have 2014 Maverick max and have been considering putting on some wheel spacers to give it a wider stance. Has anyone done this or know of a good company to go through? Any help and guidance would be helpful.

I ran them on my 2 seater for over a year and loved them. I liked the extra stability. The extra width also softened the suspension so I could get more adjustment. Now Im running offset rims so I dont need the spacers any longer and sold them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts