Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting new tires for my 22 X3 Max that's on its way. I live in Iowa and drive hard surface and dirt/gravel mostly. Will take out west on trips as well. I really like the BFG KM3. Was thinking that I would go to 32". My buggy is a Max DS Turbo RR. I'm reading that if I went to the 14" BFG in a 32" that I would have rubbing, so if I'm changing to wheels, I may as well go to a beadlock and go to 15". What offset should i run with my setup?

·
Premium Member
12,711 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. How'd you get a 22 on the way when they haven't been released or even unveiled yet?

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,992 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. How'd you get a 22 on the way when they haven't been released or even unveiled yet?
I was wondering the same thing.

Dealer hocus pocus with the sales documents?

Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the time mine comes in it will probably be a 23..... dealer said it may be a 22. Dealer probably fos. Don't really care one way or another. I am curious about the offset question.

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Getting new tires for my 22 X3 Max that's on its way. I live in Iowa and drive hard surface and dirt/gravel mostly. Will take out west on trips as well. I really like the BFG KM3. Was thinking that I would go to 32". My buggy is a Max DS Turbo RR. I'm reading that if I went to the 14" BFG in a 32" that I would have rubbing, so if I'm changing to wheels, I may as well go to a beadlock and go to 15". What offset should i run with my setup?

15x7 5+2 will work for a 64". Let me know if you need a set..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you sure your even buying an x3? Your posts make no sense.
What part of the post is confusing you? Yes, it's a Maverick X3 Max DS Turbo RR.... Why is that complicated. And the dealer says that it will be a 22. NO way it will come as a 21 if ordered now.

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Stock off-set wheels are much better in the dirt and trails. For the sand your combo works great.

OP - as you are getting a DS model you can run a 15x7 wheel with a 5+2 off-set with no issues. I would not go any bigger on the off-set.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts