Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2017 Maverick XMR Max with a whole 77 miles on it and we're thinking of letting it go as it's not easy taking it out where we are in FL... It has a bunch of accessories on it like a top, full vented windshield, stereo with sub, rear harness bar, custom 5th rear seat for a little one with a custom bracket and harness, halo's, seat belt and lo/hi mods, front and rear winch with Factor 55 fairleads and pro links and probably stuff I can't remember. Also have 12" golf cart wheels and tires for it to allow loading into an enclosed trailer. This one's never been in a mud hole or beat on as it's not even broken in yet but I can't find many for sale let alone a Max with hardly any miles on it.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
4 doors sell good
maybe get it street legal...if possible

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Selling a car is more about the asking price than anything else. Price it to sell, it will move. Price it for what you think it's worth, it might not. Selling a SXS is a slippery slope, but it can be done.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Another idea is swing by your local Stealership's, see what they have them priced at (then knock off 10 - 15%).

Print out some fliers with the top third being a couple color pictures (attention grabbing). Might want to target 55+ communities / parks. Craig's list, Trader, ect. Hell, hand them out in the Dealership's parking lot. What's the worst that can happen ?

I'm usually against buying used, but your story seems to picture a great deal for the buyer. Unfortunately you're going to take a big hit.

Best of luck, shame it's not going to work out for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts