Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

20' Baja outlaw around town today I've also had my 32' enclosed behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
A Chevy silverado, Hummer H3, and a Rhino....at the same time. The Chevy got stuck out in the dunes at pismo, the H3 got stuck trying to pull him out, and the Rhino...well he wasn't much help. Not a fair comparison I know, but they wern't going anywhere untill I tied on.:big smile:

Reactions: Driller77 and rsguy

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
A Chevy silverado, Hummer H3, and a Rhino....at the same time. The Chevy got stuck out in the dunes at pismo, the H3 got stuck trying to pull him out, and the Rhino...well he wasn't much help. Not a fair comparison I know, but they wern't going anywhere untill I tied on.:big smile:
That's crazy talk! Pics or it didn't happen...:big smile:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Sorry...no pics. I was out for a midnight ride solo last year. My wife, the photog, was resting comfortably back at camp. I came across the Chevy, stuck in a bad way, and the driver was too pussified to get it out. The H3 and Rhino were together, lost in the fog that night. The H3 tried to pull the Chevy out and buried himself to the frame. the Rhino tied on and didn't do anything, so I figured I'd go ahead and try. Impressed a few folks that night.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
few years ago I seen a rhino pull like 6-10 cars down a soft spot in ogilby by the beeker , lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts