Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
741 - 752 of 752 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just wrapped up an Ultra 4 Pro stock build for Matt Walraven. Matt is currently in the top 5 in points for the seaason and with 3 races to go made the jump from Polaris to Can Am! We will also be building his Pro Mod KOH car in the coming months! Stay Tuned...We have a MASSIVE amount of awesome cars that will be rolling out this year!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Hood

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Steering wheel Trunk

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Steering wheel Trunk

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
208 Posts
FREE CRAYONS!!!! Ok now that I have your attention. Let's face it, without all of the men and women represented below we probably wouldn't be celebrating our independance this weekend. So boys and girls the next 24 hours are yours! Privates wipe that damn glitter off your boots and spend your money on your X3 instead! 704 684 5618

Badge Font Crest Symbol Circle

·
Administrator
4,637 Posts
FREE CRAYONS!!!! Ok now that I have your attention. Let's face it, without all of the men and women represented below we probably wouldn't be celebrating our independance this weekend. So boys and girls the next 24 hours are yours! Privates wipe that damn glitter off your boots and spend your money on your X3 instead! 704 684 5618

View attachment 281736
Ooooh...I like crayons....bought a box of 8 couple years ago. Their size work perfectly to scribble on our 6 X3 pouches to clean and wax the zippers. The darker ones work the best, while the lighter ones taste the best...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ooooh...I like crayons....bought a box of 8 couple years ago. Their size work perfectly to scribble on our 6 X3 pouches to clean and wax the zippers. The darker ones work the best, while the lighter ones taste the best...
HAAAAAA My favorite color and flavor is the root beer! Only comes in those big packs!

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
View attachment 281820
We are running our BIGGEST Independance day say ever!! BIGGER discount, MORE days. We want all of our CT Family members and FUTURE CT Family members to get more BANG for your buck!! Oh and every order will come with stickers a coozie and possibly more! www.ctraceworx.com
Can I pay in advance and use up that discount for what ever work you will be providing Ross on my Rear hydraulic steering. :) :)

741 - 752 of 752 Posts