Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
701 - 720 of 752 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information. This is CT race worx page, Whats happened to Alex ?
Where did you see that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #706 ·
Sorry I haven't been on here lately guys. We are moving into a new larger location right now and i've been working on upfitting the building for the last month 2 months.
With this our lead times will come down and we'll have the ability to store inventory. Big things to come!

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #707 ·
We are up and running in our new location and we should be able to spend some more time on here like I use to.
Ill post pictures of the new shop in about a month once we finish getting things setup. Our Black Friday sale is a month away so everyone get your wish lists going, nearly everything will be 15% off.
We also have some new products coming and one thing that we're tinkering around with is a very high end 3 piece beadlock wheel with an adjustable offset center section. It will be one of the strongest UTV wheels on the planet using a combination of spun, billet and forged components 100% USA made materials and components.

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
We are up and running in our new location and we should be able to spend some more time on here like I use to.
Ill post pictures of the new shop in about a month once we finish getting things setup. Our Black Friday sale is a month away so everyone get your wish lists going, nearly everything will be 15% off.
We also have some new products coming and one thing that we're tinkering around with is a very high end 3 piece beadlock wheel with an adjustable offset center section. It will be one of the strongest UTV wheels on the planet using a combination of spun, billet and forged components 100% USA made materials and components.
Welcome back Alex, you've been missed!

Reactions: AReed

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #711 ·
Nothing says big WIN like having Two of the Three Podium cars being CT Race Worx built cars and the third being a car fully equipped with CT parts. Congratulations to @kyle_chaney191 and Lance West you guys killed it in these @evo_powersports @canamoffroad #x3’s and congrats to @bak40motorsports you guys are monsters. #innovatorsnotimitators #raceprovenhandbuiltamericanmade #ctraceworx #totaldomination

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #713 ·
I killer 2019 XDS build we just wrapped up with all the goodies

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts

Great build Alex!!! Love the wrap, the splatter paint on the radius rods, sweet looking cage / tire carrier too!

Reactions: AZSteele

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts

Yup, another solid build by CT RaceWorx's.
Only in America. Now if only BRP would start building them here in America, so we could enjoy solid, quality control. You could educate BRP on quality standards Alex.

Keep up the awesome work !!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
One very bad ass X3 Limo chassis, roll cage with 1 off custom roof rack, 1 off set of MASSIVE sliders, and Monster bumper heading off to it's new home. This will be the foundation for 1 very nasty 2022 X3 Max! What are we going to build for you? CT Race Worx we make dreams reality!

Yellow Motor vehicle Wood Engineering Beam
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Engineering Hood
Building Architecture Triangle Line Symmetry
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Yellow Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Floor Asphalt Gas
Blue Automotive tire Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Floor Asphalt Gas

Blue Automotive tire Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Engineering Hood

Building Architecture Triangle Line Symmetry

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Yellow Automotive exterior

Yellow Motor vehicle Wood Engineering Beam