Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen it on a few forums lately. People asking the dumbest questions. Have these morons been hibernating all winter with their brains turned off?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
well lets have a list of some of the all time greatest that tickled u mega ! lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another dumb question, I am just giving you a hard time glamis :)

He is asking for examples of the ones that inspired Mega to create this post.

·
Registered
132 Posts
why?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Can someone help me please!!! I can't seem to find where to fill up the clutch fluid at. Crap...I can't find the clutch pedal either!!! Stupid dealer forgot to install it!! I'm going to give them a piece of my mind on Monday!! :nerd:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Come on, that is easy it is right next to your wiper blade belt, duh.
:big smile:

·
Registered
100 Posts
What about the muffler bearings?...
Believe it or not that is a very common failure. Just had mine done. It went in for a simple halogen headlight fluid Change they figured I could have weighted a bit but I got them changed too.

How many does your car have? They charged me for 2!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
2 problems with mine, not sure if your guys does it to , but when u turn the Bluetooth on does the rear view compass go blank and then the back window rolls down ?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is there something wrong if my horn doesn't beep when I turn it off?

·
Registered
998 Posts
2 problems with mine, not sure if your guys does it to , but when u turn the Bluetooth on does the rear view compass go blank and then the back window rolls down ?
You obviously drive a Chevy

·
Registered
179 Posts
My Mechanic told me mine had 9 bearings divided evenly in 4 mufflers. Also the exhaust system is routed through the intake system first and it works like one of those navy seal re-breather scuba things, provided the systems is fully submerged in exhaust fluid.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've got a dumb question for you! Do you think Can Am will ever put a good, solid, strong, reliable primary CVT on this damn maverick?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts