Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 13 xrs with about 900 miles on it. Made street legal, have wide open country cab with power wipers and heater installed. Have primary and secondary stm clutches in it and super atv power steering. No clue what to ask for if I choose to sell. The cab was 4,000, power steering was about 700, stm clutches 2,000. Almost forgot I have the prewired 4,000 lb warn winch on it too. Curious what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'd pull all your accessories off and sell them separately. ONLY way you will recoup that investment on accessories. Your mav is probably worth 11k or so, maybe as much as 12k. At least in the Minnesota market I should say.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'd pull all your accessories off and sell them separately. ONLY way you will recoup that investment on accessories. Your mav is probably worth 11k or so, maybe as much as 12k. At least in the Minnesota market I should say.
X2
With dealers selling xrs 13's for $14500 its ruined the resale.

·
Registered
410 Posts
In my opinion toys are not investments, after owning multiple quads and now 3 sxs's I've lost my ass everytime , now maybe it's just me but I doubt it. I agree with maverickmn if you want to get close your probably better off parting out your aftermarket stuff then ask yourself what you would pay for it knowing that brand new they are $14K, no taxes or fees is a pretty good selling point for you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
11k 12kk heee these guys kill me the reason i bought a can am is commanders where holding thier value...u r not going to get your money back for all the accesories if u leave them on...sell it for 1 to 2k less from retail.. its 6 months old people...u r not going to lose 8,000 DOLLARS IN 6 months...u know there are alot of people on here that own razors.and artic cats the reason i bought can am is that can am had a warranty????3yr... and as i was shopping for utvs there were alot of broke ass razors at the dealer 8 to 10 of them all the time....and they had no warranty... just saying?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts