Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a warn 4,000 winch. Does anyone sell a kit with a mount, winch, front bumper etc? Picture would be great.

Thanks,

josh

·
Registered
128 Posts
I went with the warn 4500s provantage on a can-am bumper. Bigger the winch the better in my eyes. I also like the rope since it won't cut up a guys or kids hand when running over it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
20150323_183554.jpg Warn Provantage 4500, xmr bumper,Super ATV mount. the satv mount is nice cause it acts as a gusset. the fairlead mount needs to be reinforced.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
Viper 5000# wide spool (switch in dash, wireless remote & synthetic cable) in a CT front bumper. No extra mounting plate needed and works with the CT front gussets.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here are some pics of my setup. The plate behind is one of the gussets.

Attachments

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics of my setup. The plate behind is one of the gussets.

I just ordered the ct bumper and the 4500 viper elite kit.. It looks good!! Is the gusset kit worth it? I ordered their inner front and rear fenders too

·
Registered
63 Posts
What winches, front bumpers and winch plates are you running? Looking for goo...

S3 front bumper and Warn wide spool 4500

·
Registered
579 Posts
Viper 5000# wide spool (switch in dash, wireless remote & synthetic cable) in a CT front bumper. No extra mounting plate needed and works with the CT front gussets.
Agreed.... Viper 5000 is. Est bang for the buck.... I have it and love it. Got a $70 winch mount plate on ebay... Works great. Winch on ebay was $200.... So, under $300 all in.

oh, the warn dual battery setup we run was expensive, but makes the winch amazingly powerful

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just ordered the ct bumper and the 4500 viper elite kit.. It looks good!! Is the gusset kit worth it? I ordered their inner front and rear fenders too

The front gusset kit is cheap insurance and easy to install. Search the forum for pics of what can happen without a gusset kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts