Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just curious what everyone will be doing Friday night when the Maverick will officially be unveiled. Getting a little antsy waiting for something that has been rumors and speculation for quite awhile. I wanted to go to the SSSS and see it in person but already had plans to go camping and do some riding. Hopefully I can get on top of a mountain and find cell service and maybe see a picture or two. :big smile:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will be out on friday, I am going to try and be home for when this is unveiled. 9 pm eastern time.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Headed to lake to do some waverunning and swimming before water gets to cold. hopefully have good enough service on my sons I-pad to follow the action.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ill be working but checking this site, highlifter, can-am forums, and commander forums.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
proly drinkin of some sort, my b-day is tomorrow so i'll proly start in the afternoon till sunday!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Spanking the monkey.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
thank u canamlove i appreciate it, im just going to bed now....i cant beleive i made it this long lol

·
Registered
477 Posts
Local Can Am dealer posted up on face book that he will have info at 4 O'clock today. If that is so I'll try to repost info......:big smile::big smile::big smile: TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

·
Registered
102 Posts
OK Bama @ 4:01 pm, we expect a shout out and some specific info, like specs and model(s)
Again, just to clarify: specs, specs, specs

·
Registered
690 Posts
Local Can Am dealer posted up on face book that he will have info at 4 O'clock today. If that is so I'll try to repost info......:big smile::big smile::big smile: TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Cool, where are you located, I am in Iceland and my time is now 10:00 in the morning. how many hours am i ahead of you, just so i wont miss this lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What is the official PDT time of the reveal ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts