Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More guessing games!

I'm guessing by the photos that the width will be about 64'', the length will remain about 118'' and dry weight will be about 1,200 lbs.

The Commander's dry weight is 1,295 and I'm thinking they probably shaved off about 100 lbs if they ditched that huge bed and boxes.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll stay with you on the width and length. But I'm going to say around 1,150 Lbs. And up to a 1,200CC Plant instead of a 1,000. Just mere guesses!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More CC's would be great, but I think we're going to be capped to 1000cc for some time to come. Now if they will just do an inline 4 cylinder 1000cc we will be talking some serious power!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hoping it'll be a little narrower.... give us East Coast guys alittle love. We gave manuver these 65 inch machines but 60 is easier...LOL

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think 60'' is the sweet spot for trail riding while still being able to be real sporty. But I doubt this model will be anything less than 63'' wide.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hey, I'll take 63". In windrock I have to slide rearend round trees. Ever inch counts!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hoping it'll be a little narrower.... give us East Coast guys alittle love. We gave manuver these 65 inch machines but 60 is easier...LOL
Yeah, the trails are tighter here in NH and ME. Looking at the first pic that was posted , the riders look like hey are siting pretty tight together. I think they need something to compete with the RZR and be close to the 50" class. I,m hoping it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree these machines are way to wide where I ride if a 64" utv will fit so will a jeep and jeeps are a whole lot more usefull and cheaper.

·
Registered
477 Posts
60" would be nice, the RZR S is a very capable trail machine at that width.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
How about a deisel with supercharger? haha

I think it will be a hopped up 1K, with allot of tec to reduce the weight while giving a true sport suspension. The market has been crying to CA to pummel the RZR, so they will be hard pressed to come out with a machine that can't beat it off the line or the rough.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts