Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Unless you plan on smacking them off trees and rocks all the time I don't think it matters if you get cheap Amazon ones or expensive ones. They're pretty much all the same except some use a stand alone remote and some bluetooth to your phone.

·
Registered
670 Posts
5150 187’s. I also have a set of their daytime flags for running the Oregon dunes trails with trees. They are not cheap but guaranteed for life and it takes 2 seconds to switch between them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I went with the Millar led whips. In my opinion for price, quality, customer service they can't be beat. I am very very pleased, you can see lots of videos on their Facebook page of the different whips and functions. I paid $240 I believe with everything needed I got a pair of the twisted 4' ones and they're great. My switch got lost in transit, a hole got ripped in the box. I emailed them on a Saturday and withing 20 min I had an email back and a tracking # for a new switch that went out first thing monday. They are awesome people with an awesome product. Lifetime warranty as well.

Millarledlightbars.com I believe is the website

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 XMR (64” 120hp)
7 Posts
I went with 5150, and their lifetime warranty is no joke. I accidentally snapped one with the garage door because I forgot I left it on and it was replaced for free (outside of paying to ship them back to 5150). That being said, I know two people who's controllers have been acting up and needed to be sent in, though we use all the functions, blinkers, brakes, etc. They replaced them no questions asked after sending in the warranty form, just had to pay to ship it to them. They've been the brightest whips among my group.

·
Registered
156 Posts
When I bought my SXS it came with Quick Light
Pros - the LED light is in the base and projected up through the whip - if you break the whip you can replace it and sits at roughly $155/each
- you can get heavy duty (big flags) or standard for the smaller flags
Cons- Not the cheapest on the market - standard changing color whips $295/ea compared to $202/ea for standard non-changing color. With all the bells and whistles you could spend up to $385 per whip.

Knowing what I know now, probably wouldn't buy these myself becuase they are $$$$ for what you get - my two cents. They are durable and my riding buddies like them becuase I am the only one with solid white whips and they can pick me out of a crowd.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yah I'm still trying to decide.. i only want like 2 maybe 3ft long nothing super long..
Look up the Millar ones. Get ahold of them if you have any questions I'm telling you it's a great option. Not much more than an Amazon or ebay special but super solid quality with a lifetime warranty. 2 footers are super cheap! They come with quick release mounts as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts