Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2016 maverick max xds turbo and I want to change wheels to something with a better offset and I am making it st legal so I would like a tire that will last but that is not going to kill the power. also I want something in at least a 30" preferably a 31" for ground clearance when I go to moab.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck in your search and I'm sure someone will chime in to help. Have you checked out the Mongrels? If or when you buy let me know if your interested in selling your stockers :)

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
I would not even consider 31 inch tires. When desert tarantula and I went on a rise a couple weeks ago I hit a big wash out hard and my 30 inch mongers came up enough to take out my headlights. So even 30 inch tires cab be an issue if you bottom out. Tim

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the feedback that is good to know. I had a 2015 polaris 1000 before this with the 29 or 30's that they come with and it def helped over the rocks with the long wheelbase

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
435, I would for sure look into the ITP 29x9x14 Ultracross R tire or any size you like excepted the 31" for Uath, seems like it would work great.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Efx motoclaw. Anyone use those? I run blackwaters but I see I mix of mud and trail where I ride

·
Registered
11 Posts
30/10x14 Tires and Wheels

We love the new 30/10x14 Aftershock on our XDS - Great ground clearance for Desert Rocks and Trails.

30/10x14 8 ply Aftershocks on 14x7 Mamba Beadlocks - Mav Forum Special

$1100.00

Give us a call

Fullerton Sand Sports
714 484-5996

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've been running the Tensors for a while now in 30/10/14, I love them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts