·
Registered
4,536 Posts
idk but ur member 666 I wouldn't buy a maverick now , lol jk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
idk but ur member 666 I wouldn't buy a maverick now , lol jk
Yeah if that was my number I woud dump it and start over with a new name, but hey thats just me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went threw all the pages under Max and I didn't see one. I know there is for the 2 seat Cuz I started it thinking it would help the 2 seat guys out.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I thought bulldogs101 started a thread maybe not ,

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think I paid around 18k for a base model. After the RZR trade in and I ordered a shitload of options for it, I probably didnt get as great a deal as I started with, but WTH, its a totally frivolous purchase anyway. Who cares what it cost? There wasnt much haggling involved. He said its this much, I said cut a thousand off and you got a deal, and it was done. I did zero research. I saw it at the dealership, I like black and yellow, and the rest is history. Stupid way to do business? Sure, but this is fun, not business. I'll just roll the cost into my next job I bid, and you tax payers will pay for it anyway! So, thank you Texas residents! LMFAO

·
Registered
90 Posts
I paid 16,700 OTD for an XRS model. . . .Most people are embarrassed at what they paid, that's why they're not responding. . . .LOL.. . ..:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, I find that hard to believe. They wouldn't stand to make any money at all at that price after overhead and sales commissions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts