Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It covers the whole bed. It is 6 1/2” high and is around 1 3/4” higher than the bed rail . It is made from aluminium. I forgot what it weighs and might be in the thread I did about it. It does not weigh much.

It has a lock and key. You do have to add weather stripping and I used flex seal to cover some of the holes to make of weather proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah if the price is right can't go wrong. Unfortunately with that d bag I Dealt with on the phone I won't be spending my money there.

I am leaning towards the ironclad industries one. Looks pretty legit. Talked to the owner the other day and they should be ready to go soon. Hoping the price isn't to bad. That Ryfab box looks good as well but apparently weighs a lot. Had the can am box on my old machine didn't like that it didn't cover most of the bed

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
they may not have them, or make them any more

·
Registered
131 Posts
Checked there entire website and was only able to find storage door bags.

Looks like the only thing they sell are door bags, lighting, whips, mirrors and clothing
Looks like it not on the website yet. Nick has a video of it up on youtube, but it's $1500. It's a cool concept, but not sure on the price point. Might be cheaper when he does a plastic box option vs the aluminum.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts