Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a roof for my maverick XRS. I am considering UTV inc's roof or Turnkeys. I know they both use a different bracket setup but I am not sure what the pros and cons are of either roof. Does anyone currently have either of these roofs installed on their maverick? If so, can you let me know what you think so far and whether it creates any noise or rattling?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Not one of your picks, but I'm running the can am sport visor with Bimini top and really like it. It's nice to just be able to roll up the Bimini in a matter of minutes on them sunny days

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought the can am roof and left it in the garage for too long so my wife bolted it to her razor so now I'm alfresco 100% of the time

·
Registered
998 Posts

I ride in the woods and have right at 300 miles on it and no rips or anything like that.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i run a $60 soft top from ebay for now '' search commander top '' , some days are so nice u can drop the top in a few seconds and throw it in the glove box ! , and for dunes its nice to remove and see out roof coming down big hill going up next ,

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about doing a soft top. I have one on my commander that I had a boat shop make. I like it so far and it snaps on just like a boat cover does. Just not sure if I want to go that route with my Maverick.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I thought about doing a soft top. I have one on my commander that I had a boat shop make. I like it so far and it snaps on just like a boat cover does. Just not sure if I want to go that route with my Maverick.
ya if your doing heavy tree or woods riding hard top be better, if u get noise or rattle u can always weather strip foam inbetween them , i riveted mine on made mine own out of a sheet of aluminum on the rhino !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts