Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same issue. I went with the Warn VRX 45-S Powersport. Had no issues, fit prefect.
Awesome thank you! Did you have to buy any kind of warn mounting plates/etc or did it bolt right up to the bumper fine? Also, was the stock wiring long enough to do a clean install? Rocker switch included with warn winches? Sorry about the million questions. Just trying to get all my parts ordered.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Awesome thank you! Did you have to buy any kind of warn mounting plates/etc or did it bolt right up to the bumper fine? Also, was the stock wiring long enough to do a clean install? Rocker switch included with warn winches? Sorry about the million questions. Just trying to get all my parts ordered.
The bumper has the mounting plate. I had to get the extended wiring for the Max. Rocker switch does come with and remote as well. Bump Stop does not had to order that separately.

Ordered everything for it from Craig at Pro UTV parts. He gave me the best deal I could find on them

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bumper has the mounting plate. I had to get the extended wiring for the Max. Rocker switch does come with and remote as well. Bump Stop does not had to order that separately.

Ordered everything for it from Craig at Pro UTV parts. He gave me the best deal I could find on them
The wiring path should be the exact same whether its a 2 seat or a max though right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts