Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Areed I like how Randy's bars just go up over the fender better to connect to the roll cage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
I do like having the integrated receiver hitch that is a definite added bonus.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Randy also I would suggest to move the cross beam up or down as to not block the exhaust like it looks like is done on yours? Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Any updates on this?

·
Registered
407 Posts

We've taken the week off for product development but today we worked on rear bumpers. We're just trying to figure out what design we're going to run with.
Def option #1 looks awesome, option 2 looks like everyone else's bumper IMO

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm very happy with my Racer Tech XDS Rear Bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I like that the vendetta protects the tail lights and I have mounted my rear fender liners to it . My rack now stays mud free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice bumper Randy! CT Raceworx makes a similar bumper that protects the lights and ties into the roll bar in a similar fashion for those of us a little short on the skills to build our own.......

·
Registered
21 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper I am more than happy with my DFR rear bumper setup, my daughter even rear ended me at 15mph in my wifes commander and it didnt even move an inch. wifes machine on the other hand didnt fair so well...

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is an awesome setup. Looks great. That's the one I will choose.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ihave the Turnkey baja bumper with the reciever hitch and there is few small problem. There are two upper bolts that are a pain to get tight. I bought the bumper to use a "D" ring to tie my maverick down. I am going to drill a hole from the top to fix this issue. Just some info for anyone wanting to get this bumper.
use wheel tire bonnets to tie it down, you don't compress the suspension and it will not move an inch! just my .02, its all I use
ATV / UTV Wheel Bonnets | ATV Tie Downs | DiscountRamps.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
has someone any experience with the CT high mount rear bumper? Looks very clean and cool but to me it seems there is no support in the middle (hight of the lights/horizontal tubes) and because of this I'm concerned the bumper will bend the frame/rollcage when someone hits the Mav from the rear or when it rolls (more compared to the DF or similar bumpers)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts