Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read thru the various posts and it seems the PMT edge wake boat mirror is pretty popular.

What mirror are you using? I want to attach to the middle front of the roll cage. I've seen some that were very distorted.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Get a convex mirror. I bought a 5 panel extra wide and it's garbage once you get moving. The convex is easier to see someone behind you when you are thrashing around. I will be switching to double convex mirrors here soon.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I bought the Tusk UTV mirror kit from Rocky Mountain. It was only $18.99. Works great and comes with the roll bar mount. I also mounted our in the middle of the roll cage. Convex style 8" x 4 1/2"

·
Registered
310 Posts
Tusk from Rocky Mountain here works great and good price!

·
Registered
82 Posts
X2 on the Axia Alloys mirrors. A bit more expensive but very high quality design. Plus they match all my other roll cage accessories this way...

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I use the convex Joe's Racing Products stock car mirror. Bought from Holz Racing. Very sturdy and doesn't move around at all.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I use these mirrors...I got them from a vendor on Pirates4x4.com. They mount with 2 hose clamps per mirror (included) but you could weld them also. I recommend the clamp method which lets them swing in if they get hit. Each comes with a 5" mirror, tube bracket, and clamps.

Your choice of convex or flat mirror, and 1.5", 1.75", or 2" A-pillar tube size.
$30 each or $58 for a pair, $13 to ship 1 or 2, $15 to ship 4.

I will post up some pics of them mounted on the cage.....

side mirrors for buggies, utv's, ultra 4 cars or exo's - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

·
Registered
532 Posts
Axia Alloys 9" convex & 17" convex. Great mirrors!
I've ran the 17" in my Rhino for years now.
the mounts were different for the Mav, so I call them up and had them send me out the correct ones - mounted right up and I'm a happy camper.
Axia is top notch quality stuff, not cheap, but great quality.

·
Registered
103 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts