Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I know without a picture im shooting blind, dint have a way to get a picture at this moment, if no one knows the answer I will get a picture in the next day or two. on the max at least ( don't know about 2 seater) in front of the rear wheels inside the well ( kind of where the battery would come out the back if it could). there is a welded on clamp with about a 1/2 inch hole in it. its not hooked to anything and seems to be useless as nothing is attached to it. anyone know what that is without seeing a picture. cant figure out what it used for

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I think that mount you are mentioning was used on the Commander. I remember a thread on here where someone grinding the mounts off since they were not being used.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know exactly what u mean. Had this same conversation with a buddy today about my maverick. He has a commander but I didn't think of looking at it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I believe in the same thread Mimav is talking about, Travis Poynter mentioned he had a accessory he was working on to bolt on that bracket...never saw anything more. What is it used for on the commander?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think if the right set up a 2nd battery could be located there and utilize that clamp, plus a area on the frame and your good to go, maybe a couple small holes through the plastics and bring your wires right into it, something to think about. right next to the other battery..

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I think that mount you are mentioning was used on the Commander. I remember a thread on here where someone grinding the mounts off since they were not being used.
That would'a been Mega cutting the usless tits off the bull...lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I posted the add to mega's link above

1 - 12 of 12 Posts