Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

What is the maverick warranty?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Dittrich08 
#1 ·
So I'm not have so good luck with my dealer on my maverick. When I bought it I was told it came with a year warranty but everywhere I look I see six months? He said there were no promotions on the maverick when I bought it s I don't know where he got a year? I just picked it up from the 200 mile service that I said I would not pay more then 350 and my bill was 349.40. They told me that they couldn't change my front diff fluid because the bolt was stripped out. So I paid the bill then was looking at it and they charged me for the front diff fluid! I then asked about the labor and said they didn't charge me for it. But anyways now that I'm all worked up and not happy with my dealer can someone tell me what the factory warranty is? Thank you

#3 ·
yeah its six months but, If you have not ran through your six months yet they should have replaced the bolt that was stripped out and changed the diff fluids. unless you had stripped it out from changing it yourself at one point. They probably got the year warranty because they didn't look hard enough or pay enough attention because the commanders come with a promotional year factory warranty.

#4 ·
Thank you kind of makes me mad that its only six months because the year warranty was one of the selling points to me. No I never touched the bolt on it. They said if I brought it back they would do it for free but it's not worth it for me to drive 120 mile round trip to have them out the bolt in when it comes in.

#5 ·
Yeah thats bs they should have known the warranty and told you the truth. Also they should have fixed the bolt and changed the fluid the first time it was there and, not expected you to drive that far to take it back. Which they probably figured that you wouldn't do that is why they offered to replace it if you brought it back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.