Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
What is a base price for the 28 ft Edge?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I got lucky and happen to live close to one of their manufacturing facilities in Waco, TX. The Edge is pretty well decked out, but I would guess that a base one is around $15k?

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Now that's clever! It's tough to be able to haul two UTVs at once and this definitely helps solve that issue.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I couldn't pass up the deal on this trailer. So given that it has a 20' floor and I have a Max and Mav to haul something was going to have to be modified! I have had allot of people send me pictures and advice so far. So when I get to making all the ramps and tie downs I'll make sure to post the build!

Reactions: 4Nines

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
4Nines - thanks for the pics. Your setup looks great!

Rednot - I contemplated building something just like that for my toyhauler. Very cool.

Regarding fuel containment, I asked my local Haulmark dealer about ordering an Edge with a fuel station and he declined saying they were illegal in WA. He didn't have a good explanation for all of the toyhaulers that come with them so I suppose I will be doing it on my own if I want one.

Keep the pics coming, these are great!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Meckanik.. I have a tanker under my rig.. I would be glad to take pictures of it.. I am sure Pace would sale you the setup. It has pump and locking fuel door.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I couldn't pass up the deal on this trailer. So given that it has a 20' floor and I have a Max and Mav to haul something was going to have to be modified! I have had allot of people send me pictures and advice so far. So when I get to making all the ramps and tie downs I'll make sure to post the build!
Yeah, That is a great idea to solve your problem. Nice job!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts