Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have that 1 part for your Maverick.. what would it be?

We of course are going to manufacture a long list of goodies that we know we would want, but sometimes we over look something and it takes a while to figure out that "Oh yea, we should have made ______"

So feel free to post up anything you would to have on your Maverick.

Roof, Windshield, Winch mount, Receiver hitch, etc.

:smile:

·
Registered
168 Posts
A front bumper that will shorten up the overall legnth so it fits in my TH better and a winch mount for my Moab trips ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
A auto locker to replace the QE diff that comes stock. If you really want kudos then make a cable locker or an electric locker. Have us send you our front diff and you send us one that is modified.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've looked the Maverick over thoroughly, and I'll be adding some plate to the front end to keep it from moving under a hard hit. I know you make a kit for the rzr's and Wildcat, so I'd like to see one made for this too.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Love the red and black
Yeah me too. To bad it's not an option this year.
I will be adding roll cage with a top that goes all the way to the back and includes a rear bumper.
I will be getting some doors and seats.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Lift kit,sliders,shorter cage, would of course love at least a qe option, some kind of skid protection to start

·
Registered
417 Posts
Somebody should just get ahold of GKN driveline. Im thinking can am just buys from them? I bet they know how to lock it up if needed. I feel qe a handfull without power steering. What this thing comes with probably good for most and yes a locker for the truly needed situations would be better than qe i feel.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There are only 2 colors. Red, and ugly.

Reactions: Dune64

·
Registered
412 Posts
A wrap around front bumper. that comes up the sides of front fenders and connects with the base of front roll bar ( A bars ) .
With 2 small front hoop type bars ( one each side ) that follow head light lines .

this along with the rear roll cage extension /bumper will protect all lights and plastics in full endos off the Big hills.

I dont know how to post pics on here, but ive got this on my commander . it has taken some HARD inpacts without a dent.

can send pic VIA cell if dont understand the description.

1-270-875-8181

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I second the tall doors, and please please make color match graphics from day one. I have always been jealous of the RZR's with the optional door graphics. It just makes the machine look finished.

A roof and windshield package that work together. Or atleast be able to say I have "X Style" windshield please make my roof work accordingly.

Sliders

By the way - how do the tie rod/rod ends look?

Thanks for asking it is great to have a vendor involved.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts