Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my 2 favorite bands. I'm worried that if I get speakers or bring an MP3 player and headphones with these bands playing, I'm going to get myself in trouble. I was bad enough yesterday on the downhill from 4 Peaks without any music playing. I love those downhills!!

While I work out my issues, what do you like or want to listen to while riding?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I like the Backstreet boys.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
172 Posts
80's hair bands on i heart radio. I think the station is called, "slippery when wet".

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
These are my 2 favorite bands. I'm worried that if I get speakers or bring an MP3 player and headphones with these bands playing, I'm going to get myself in trouble. I was bad enough yesterday on the downhill from 4 Peaks without any music playing. I love those downhills!!

While I work out my issues, what do you like or want to listen to while riding?

Music makes you drive fast ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Zepplin, Floyd, ACDC, Ozzie, Sabath, Queen, Aerosmith, Beatles, Dylan, Sieger, Springsteen, Bowie, Gilmour, Dire Straights, Doors, Eagles, Hendrix, Bonamassa, Motley Crew, Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughan, On an on, Blues and Country etc. Yeah I know I am old lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ROTAX, and when i am on the trail, no i don't want to listen to your music.
Yes that makes sense. I thought about that when I woke up this morning (sober). Like many of us in this hobby I'm always looking for ways to accentuate the offroading experience, but when I try this I'm going to adjust the volume or headphones to keep hearing the engine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zepplin, Floyd, ACDC, Ozzie, Sabath, Queen, Aerosmith, Beatles, Dylan, Sieger, Springsteen, Bowie, Gilmour, Dire Straights, Doors, Eagles, Hendrix, Bonamassa, Motley Crew, Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughan, On an on, Blues and Country etc. Yeah I know I am old lol.
You listed many great bands! I'm going to put together a small playlist of what I think are the best Led Zeppelin and Doors songs to ride to, and definitely include Innagoddadavida too.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I made a playlist for offroading from Spotify..
I keep adding songs from others.
Some I have downloaded.
FFDP, Stone Sour, Texas Hippie Coalition, Nickleback, Godsmack, Litehouse, Anthrax, Black Label Society, Danzig, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Rob Zombie, Jackyl are just a few

Keep your music to yourself. I don't want to hear it out on the trail.

Barbara

Sent from BLR logistics

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I finally talked my friend out of a stereo and into a radio / comms with headsets ! Thank god ! I like his music choices but rolling up to a group of people out on the trail with music blaring sucks.

So much good music to listen too ! Pandora set to random works ok not great , plays the same stuff over and over so we switch it up with the wifes phn on spotify, here list is a little different!
And to answer a question above some songs do make me drive faster!

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
I made a playlist for offroading from Spotify..
I keep adding songs from others.
Some I have downloaded.
FFDP, Stone Sour, Texas Hippie Coalition, Nickleback, Godsmack, Litehouse, Anthrax, Black Label Society, Danzig, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Rob Zombie, Jackyl are just a few

Keep your music to yourself. I don't want to hear it out on the trail.

Barbara

Sent from BLR logistics
Dang we have the exact same playlist/groups . I didn’t realize you jam like that. Lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Dang we have the exact same playlist/groups . I didn’t realize you jam like that. Lol

Haha..The harder the rock the better it is..
I still like Metallica, AC/DC, KISS, Aerosmith, and others, but as I've got older I like the more of the heavy metal..
Mixed with grunge. And I do through in a few from the 60's surfing era

Sent from BLR logistics

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a thousand song playlist that includes multiple genres spanning the last 50 years that I play throughout the day. But, I tend to gravitate toward my favorites which vary by time of day, mood and state of inebriation (my wife driving). The playlist varies every time but a typical 8 hour ride usually includes the following:

Drinking coffee and enjoying the countryside
  • Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem
  • Rhett Atkins - Don't Get Me Started
  • Scotty McCreary -Five More Minutes
  • Chris Jansen - Fix a Drink
  • Kane Brown - Heaven
  • Josh Turner - Hometown Girl
  • Luke Combs - Hurricane
  • Luke Bryan - I Don't Want This Night to End
  • Jamey Johnson - In Color
  • Luke Bryan - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
  • Brooks and Dunn - Neon Moon
  • Tracy Lawrence - Paint Me a Birmingham
  • George Straight - Run
Hyped up on coffee and old rock.
  • Def Leppard - Animal
  • 38 Special - Back to Paradise
  • Billy Squier - Everybody Wants You
  • Kenny Wayne Sheppard - Blue on Black
  • Living Colour - Cult of Personality
  • Van Halen - Dreams
  • Pearl Jam - Jeremy
  • Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
  • Queensryche - Silent Lucidity
  • Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Reliving my youth about the time my wife decides it's her turn to drive.
  • Toto - Africa
  • Aerosmith - Angel
  • Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
  • Dave Mathews Band - Crash Into Me
  • Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
  • Cheap Trick - The Flame
  • Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
  • Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
  • Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
  • Georgia Satellites -Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Testing the speakers on the way back toward camp (not in camp).
  • Easy E - Boys N the Hood
  • Nine Inch Nails -Closer
  • Paperboy - Ditty
  • Flo Rida - GDFR
  • Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice
  • LL Cool J - Going Back to Cali
  • Nemesis - Munchies for Your Bass
  • DMX - Party Up
  • Sir MIx a Lot - Posse on Broadway
  • Wreckx n Effect - Rumpshaker
  • Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
  • Will Smith - Summertime
  • Eminem - Till I Collapse
And, I love to play Oklahoma by The Pride of Oklahoma (where my wife and son graduated) anytime there are Texas fans around. Although, we're Texas fans when they're playing anyone outside of Oklahoma. I also love to play Rocky Top (where I graduated) when they're doing good. But, I haven't played Rocky Top in a awhile. : ( Needless to say, my wife talks a lot of s***!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I have a thousand song playlist that includes multiple genres spanning the last 50 years that I play throughout the day. But, I tend to gravitate toward my favorites which vary by time of day, mood and state of inebriation (my wife driving). The playlist varies every time but a typical 8 hour ride usually includes the following:

And, I love to play Oklahoma by The Pride of Oklahoma (where my wife and son graduated) anytime there are Texas fans around. Although, we're Texas fans when they're playing anyone outside of Oklahoma. I also love to play Rocky Top (where I graduated) when they're doing good. But, I haven't played Rocky Top in a awhile. : ( Needless to say, my wife talks a lot of s***!
Those are some interesting lists for your different moods, which I totally understand. I want to explore the country list and create my own. I don't listen to country that much, but it may fit with riding at times. I'm listening to Brooks and Dunn - Neon Moon right now for the first time, and this is my type of country song. So thanks!

Reactions: Sooner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts