Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
172 Posts
I try to ignore that concept that with the rest of my bad habits.....:rolleyes:🤦‍♂️
You say " bad habits" like they're a bad thing.

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
172 Posts
Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
ya you can call these toys lots of names but IMO bike is one that does not fit
if I told my wife I was going out on my bike, you can bet she would assume my Harley
and then if I said my sxs is called a bike she would assume I was drunk

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yeah, that or S.O.B. are probably the most common.
wife asked me one time why i gave the camaro and truck girl names, i said b/c at times they are a real b........ and yes i slept on the couch that night.

Just call it a RZR and be done with it.
i have had several people who aren't into the sport, but b/c of media call any sxs a rzr. i am very quick to educate them.

It's ok we understand you.... 🌈🦄
Yes it's a bike if that's what you feel it is! :rolleyes:
what he meant to say is his identifies as a bike

·
Registered
391 Posts
It depends !

If my wife drives it usually all four tires are on the ground at one time. So a Car or Buggy is apropos.

Now when I'm driving the thing is a different story one might say it a motorcycle because only a couple tires are in contact with the earth at any one time

Affectionally, I think we refer to it as the Side x Side

·
Registered
172 Posts
wife asked me one time why i gave the camaro and truck girl names, i said b/c at times they are a real b........ and yes i slept on the couch that night.

i have had several people who aren't into the sport, but b/c of media call any sxs a rzr. i am very quick to educate them.

what he meant to say is his identifies as a bike
Yeah. I chose not to label mine. As it matures it will decide what to identify as.

·
Registered
776 Posts
It’s Side by Side. I can’t pronounce SxS without it sounding like sexes.

I call it a Can Am. That forces noobs to go ‘ a Razor?’

Wife calls it Kylo as I’d named it Kylo Ren. We name everything, even my guns. My daughter is usually responsible for picking the names, thankfully a couple years ago we left the ‘Bubble Guppies’ naming convention for some better characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 60 Posts