Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting offered $19K out the door on a X3 Max just base model no accessories other that street legal kit on it. Fair price? What did you pay? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. I think so. The street legal kit should be a horn, and lighted license plate frame. Where you getting it from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It's from RideNow of course. Thats all we have here in the valley. Still haven't signed for it, was thinking this deal through.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Thanks! It's from RideNow of course. Thats all we have here in the valley. Still haven't signed for it, was thinking this deal through.
Well, if it's a Ride Now, I would definitely get that in writing. If you got that price over the phone, it won't be that price when you show up!. You could also try Nash, Adrenaline Powersports in Casa Grande, Star Island Motorsports in Prescott Valley.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Call adrenalin in case grand. They will give you an out the door price over the phone and that is what it will be when you show up. If you doing a loan they will get that approved before you show up and it takes about 45 min to get it all done and loaded.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's a great price, I'm skeptical sorry. Let us all know after the deal is done.

I paid $30,700 OTD from Berts Megamall in California about a year ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought my 19 Max Rs last month for $26k out the door with oem spare holder (with spare) and lower doors in Mesquite, NV at Polaris World

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
That's a great price, I'm skeptical sorry. Let us all know after the deal is done.

I paid $30,700 OTD from Berts Megamall in California about a year ago.
For a "base" model? That's highway robbery if you did!

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by a "base" model. It was for a 2019 XRS X3, Max.
Base is just that. XRS is the top of the line. Nothing wrong with either, both will be a lot of fun with friends and family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Totally agree. Sent RFQs out, cash deal for a 2019 X3 Max XRS Turbo R to any dealer with an online presence in AZ. Got 5 responses. Adrenalin was in 1st. Had the lowest out the door price by almost $1000. Arranged for a Noon Saturday delivery since we live over 300 miles away in Show Low. Showed up at noon, Car was ready, quick walk around, signed papers and was on the road at 12:30... best automotive buying experience in 50+ years of car buying... nice honest staff, with a desire for excellent customer service. I am in no way associated with Adrenalin other than being a pleased customer...

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Thank you everyone for your feedback! I pulled the trigger and did end up getting it for $19K out the door, no games. Just a sign and drive
Congrats! Now go grease those wheel bearings, and set up your suspension.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I paid 16.6 out the door at Nash in Phoenix for a base 2 seater. Coyne in El Centro was 16.3, Adrenalin in Casa Grande was 16.8 and Ride Now in Chandler was 18.7. Coyne had the lowest price right off the bat. The others, with the exception of Ride Now, I had to haggle with to get that low.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts