Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your X3 Today?

502K views 3K replies 348 participants last post by  Hollywood X3 
#1 ·
Yesterday I installed the CT Race Worx lower a arms and Keller ball joints. I've got to say these things are pure badassery and cannot wait to punish them this weekend. What did you do?

Tire Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Rim Wheel
Land vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

See less See more
#2,446 ·
Got a new trailer for it. I had an open car trailer but here in Washington the buggy would be soaked inside and hammered before we got to our destination. My buddy wanted me to get a 24’ so I could haul his too but this 16’ is all I need. I like the side door on the driver side so I’m not crawling around it.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Plant Automotive tire

#2,448 ·
Got a new trailer for it. I had an open car trailer but here in Washington the buggy would be soaked inside and hammered before we got to our destination. My buddy wanted me to get a 24’ so I could haul his too but this 16’ is all I need. I like the side door on the driver side so I’m not crawling around it.
View attachment 286899
I’m planning to get an enclosed and different tow pig after the 1st of the year. Trying to save paying the tax until the next year lol. Stupid government always trying to steal my money.

#2,456 ·
Installed the Switch-Pros unit second battery kit and Baja Designs squadron sport light pods, onx6+ light bar. Was able to modify the bracket and put the power module into the tunnel between the front and back cup holder area. Running everything off the secondary battery. Pretty happy with the end product.
Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Audio equipment Vehicle

Automotive lighting Hood Light Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Bumper Electrical wiring

Motor vehicle Trunk Electrical wiring Vehicle door Automotive design

#2,509 ·
Reactions: Speed Buggy