Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1941 - 1960 of 2054 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Started laying out the template for a windshield. Hoping to have glass cut Monday if our guy is working the holiday. View attachment 271952

That's definitely going to throw off the cars air resistance. Probably affect its rotational axis too. (whatever that means...) Be careful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,643 Posts
Finally got this back together, just need to align it. Between the XMX nut plates and the LM UTV rods she's nice and tight . From day one the rear tire has always had the side to side slop , not any more ! Also did the Shock Therapy’s tls kit . They should have provided the right length shouldered bolts . View attachment 271984
View attachment 271985
View attachment 271983
Yeah they screwed up on the bolts. My TLS kit bolt only goes about 1 thread passed the nut.

Or maybe it's because of the rods you are using. There are a few different TLS kits available for different rods such as stock, S3, ZRP and ST rods.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
515 Posts
Finally got this back together, just need to align it. Between the XMX nut plates and the LM UTV rods she's nice and tight . From day one the rear tire has always had the side to side slop , not any more ! Also did the Shock Therapy’s tls kit . They should have provided the right length shouldered bolts . View attachment 271984
View attachment 271985
View attachment 271983
Interesting on the shouldered bolt. ST typically seems to be dialed on their engineering.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
515 Posts
Yes. I'm running stock rods that I sleeved with some tubing. I have done a handful of TLS kits 12mm, 5/8 and 3/4 all of them were fine. It was just the kit I got for my car that was to long.
That sucks, are you going to hit up Shock Therapy? I’m sure they’ll hook you up if they supplied the wrong bolts. Or just get to a bolt supplier and procure yourself.

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,643 Posts
The shoulder of the bolt was fine. The threads were just too long, nothing a grinder couldn't fix.
My kit must of been put together and bagged up on a Monday... lol
They have done a huge amount of hiring there the last year. Almost growing too fast for their own good. Mistakes will increase.

Some of the sales people I've talked to are very obviously new as well. They are kind of confused and unsure. No experience. Say some pretty crazy things lol.

Always talk to tech no matter what you want.

1941 - 1960 of 2054 Posts