1641 - 1660 of 2034 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Reactions: Extrememc

·
Registered
332 Posts
Replaced all the front arm bushings. 2500miles and boy were they worn out. The new. Bushings have o-rings in them. I should really benefit from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Replaced all the front arm bushings. 25090 miles and boy were they worn out. The new. Bushings have o-rings in them. I should really benefit from that.

Who makes those bushings?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Who makes those bushings?
Performance SXS Bushings

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Performance SXS Bushings

Thanks!!!

Reactions: thepcsurgeon

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2021 XRS RR w/ SmartShox
33 Posts
32” System 3 XTR370’s showed up today. I set them next to the buggy. They look pretty good. Still waiting on the Alba Racing wheels. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

·
Registered
2020 XRC Turbo RR
670 Posts
Something worth noting, my steering wheel has never been centered since new. I assumed the alignment was out but haven't felt like messing with it. The steering rack and input shaft are marked for center under the rubber firewall boot. My rack when centered is aligned with the wheels. What was out was the steering shaft on the input shaft. When I reinstalled the rack I advanced the steering shaft yoke on the input shaft and now my wheel is centered. To verify, when I spin the wheel I get the same amount of revolutions per side, lock to lock.

I've seen this come up quite a few times and the advice is always to do a alignment. I'm not convinced that is always correct.

·
Registered
2021 XRS RR w/ SS
22 Posts
Installed CT Race Worx bombproof gusset kit, shock tower brace and limit straps. Super happy with the quality and fit. Took about 6 hours to install everything and put the car back together

·
Registered
2020 X3 XRS Turbo RR
324 Posts
That's a 29-gal Fuel Safe cell, it's shorter than the Pyrotech and has a fuel level sender which Pyrotech doesn't offer.

·
Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,760 Posts
Fuel safe is what I used in all my Baja Race Cars in the 80’s great folks

Let us know how the car feels after you get it in completely and respiring it. Are you planing on removing the factory tank to lighten the frontend ?

·
Registered
2020 X3 XRS Turbo RR
324 Posts
I've used Fuel Safe in a few cars now, great products and support. Yes, I've removed the OEM tank and entire fuel system and replaced it. Once the car is done I'll weigh it and then do the shock and spring work. Hope to have it ready by the AZOP race in JUL. But I'm torn between this car and my drag car now that drag racing is on again at Wild Horse. And the drag car needs some love and a new chassis cert. Sometimes I wish I had a crew instead of a one-man show.

1641 - 1660 of 2034 Posts