Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1738 Posts

·
Premium Member
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,424 Posts
Scratched It missed the rock outcropping cutting through Presidents choice trail

·
Registered
2020 XRC Turbo RR
313 Posts
Nice!! they make it for the chassis that has the angle braces
Yes. The only hiccup was the XRC requires specific hardware to clear the OEM slider brackets. I called AGM and they sent them out the same day.

This is easily the cleanest aftermarket bolt on auxiliary fuel tank solution I've seen. The tank is lightweight and only adds maybe 20lbs to the car if you don't feel like filling it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bent Metal 2.0 Windshield!

Can’t believe I held off on one for so long. Kept my intrusion bars because I may still use them in warmer temps and slower activities (rock crawling) but for now, wow what a difference it makes. I was actually quite cozy at 40mph with a little snow falling!

For anyone curious, super easy to remove intrusion bars and even easier to install windshield. Works perfect with Assault side mirrors and factory aluminum roof.

First test ride at Sand Hollow today.
does the dog ride with you?? So cool if so. Window looks awesome. Not a fan of how dietary they get and then impedes vision tho

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yes. The only hiccup was the XRC requires specific hardware to clear the OEM slider brackets. I called AGM and they sent them out the same day.

What brackets did they send you - my AGM tank is squished in directly against the slider bolts, scraped the tank fairly good. KINDA concerned it’s gonna wear on the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 XRC Turbo RR
313 Posts

What brackets did they send you - my AGM tank is squished in directly against the slider bolts, scraped the tank fairly good. KINDA concerned it’s gonna wear on the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not brackets, hardware. When you specify you have a XRC model they include modified saddle washers and corresponding bolts. Basically they counter sink saddle washer in your picture and include a counter sunk bolt that goes from the inside of the frame to the outside. I bought my kit from a online retailer and they did not specify to AGM that I had an XRC. I found it in the instructions in the middle of the installation so I called AGM. Unfortunately the hardware goes in before the tank is installed so your tank has to come out to fix it. I would not leave it the way you have it.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
This setup is awesome, do you know yet if you can run the front seat mount in the low position with this tank installed?
You can
But will be limited to how much the seat moves forward
By the vent on the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
198 Posts
Finally got the wrap put on .

1581 - 1600 of 1738 Posts