Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1307 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
While at UTV Takeover Coos Bay, I had KWI put in their "float mod".
Smelled some rubber, from a new belt during break-in, I'll have to email them to see what's up.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wrapped up the electrical today. Had to relocate the SP since the new seat frames hit one of the connectors where it was mounted. (OEM seats didn't hit it.) Made a mounting plate for the SP, and TB's. Didn't want any more any more holes than are already there. Used three of the OEM mounting points to mount the plate to the rear wall, tapped the holes for the rest so they simply screw into the plate. All the wiring was already pulled through the rear wall in random places per the old set up. Didn't want to re-do that,,, so it's not as clean as I'd like,,, but it's pretty tight.

Got the Chase lights running as well. Video doesn't do them justice,,, they are a little blinding actually.o_O

Hmmm, Can't upload video, I was hoping I could insert it like an image. Never done that here, gonna have to figure that one out. Here's a frame grab anyway... Video is much more impressive.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got the both seats in, Installed the PV3 and tune, Whipped up a mount for the PV3 and got her mounted in the final location. I loathe velcro for attachment purposes,,, but used the 3M stuff the PV3 came with so I can easily remove the PV3 when in camp / during inclement weather etc. (Still hate velcro!!):cautious:

Done for the weekend,,,, only thing left for the car is the AA clutch kit I purchase that goes along with the PV3/tune.

Next weekend will be the clutch, then she's done for the season.

PV3 located

PV3 Mount.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I installed the Can Am half tinted windshield and the Seizmik side mirrors. The windshield was given to me free for purchasing the new 2021 X3 RS RR Turbo

·
Registered
2020 XRS RR
80 Posts
Maintenance for upcoming dune trip, installed more whip lights with STV rocker switches. Mounted new Xtreme paddle setup. Washed and detailed then loaded in hauler.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need to remove a rear shock for warranty replacement. Any tips or tricks to it? Should just be able to lift the car so the tire is in the air and pull the top and bottom shock bolts right?

·
Registered
799 Posts
I need to remove a rear shock for warranty replacement. Any tips or tricks to it? Should just be able to lift the car so the tire is in the air and pull the top and bottom shock bolts right?
Correct, but I would take out the bottom bolt last. My X3 RS shocks were heavy for a old man to wrestle.

Reactions: Hunger4Torque

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
What is it? I NEED to know .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The idea, drawings and some first run prototypes were sold in early 2019. Along with a signed NDA, cant say who or what. But i can say they have not released it. Glad i got paid . Not sure what the deal is. Maybe my idea sucked.

1281 - 1300 of 1307 Posts