Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1307 Posts

·
Registered
9,422 Posts
Installed my KWI adjustable weights so I can fine tune my clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
972 Posts
Sandcraft RCR. Pita. Probably should have removed the drivers seat but was able to wedge my fat ass in.

Should have drilled the zerk in for the rattle’y front drive but I greased the crap out of Them, then proceeded to put about. 1/4 tube of grease through the RCR as I expected some sort of back pressure. Looked at the front of the bearing and ‘oh great, most of the u-joints are greased now too! ‘

Still hunting for some Evo harnesses for the seats. And still haven’t tackled the rear leaky cv’s.

·
Registered
2020 XRS RR
80 Posts
Recieved my new Xtreme paddle setup! Haven't had a chance toss them on yet. Big shout out to Tim and Kelly at extreme tire! Answered all my questions, super friendly and awesome people to deal with! Cant wait to see how these perform.
20201002_052155.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed CA shock tower brace and limit straps flipped shocks cut fenders color matched bead lock rings , installed TLS and Zollinger dog bones with CA radius rods with ZRP plate
Have a question for you my 2020 x3 rr four door buggy has rattles. I believe it’s the front and rear sway bars when slow going. When speed is up no
Noise. Am I correct on this? Any cure? thanks in advance. Pat

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Yep

The bolts on the front lower arms comes loose at the factory they powder paint the arm sone gets inside the cup area were the stud affixes to the arms take the stud off the arm clean both surface free of the cracked power paint, reassemble with a small amount of blue lock tight

Mine did it about three days in drove me crazy looked at buying Zoomy ones but cleand them up and never looked back

Will likely up grade at the time I do the shock upgrade new bars and links

·
Registered
972 Posts
3 inch DFR SFI 5pt harness, bolt down recessed d-rings on the trailer floor.

·
Registered
44 Posts
View attachment 260886 View attachment 260887 To much buggy not enough talent. The cops five paramedics showed up next to major highway. Paramedic ran the chain fall that was connected to the guard rail. Appreciated the help. My previous buggy was a Maverick Xrs 2014 four door buggy 17000 miles on it. Not in the same league as this one
Sorry to hear Paddy. Hope youre all ok and theres not much damage

·
Registered
353 Posts
Got crazy with mine tonight.

Got my shipping cover all situated from a defender max that a buddy gave me. He scored it from a dealer. So that was cool.

Greased it after my last couple trips, 600 miles or so again so it was time to do it.

Changed the original belt, had 3k on it and still looked new. Don't need any issues while on the trail though so it was time to do it for some preventative maintenance. Don't need practice changing that on the trail.

Fixed the upper doors that didn't have bolts in them to hold the rear portions. No wonder they were rattling... Nice and snug now though.

Put some bees wax on my zippers on my door bags to help them glide a little better.

Good night worth of messing around with it and now it's ready to go again this weekend.

Steve

IMG_20201007_175004127.jpg

1241 - 1260 of 1307 Posts