Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1174 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I
Upgrading front end...CT WORX bulkhead kit, CA Limiting Straps, Geiser Bumper, TMW Bushings , Taco Kit View attachment 256075
l will be doing what you have got started there in a couple weeks. I’ll get some of my first photos on the net. Have s3 bulk head, s3 gusset kit, shock tower. Ct race works lower a-arm and shock therapy front sway bar. Photos to come. Martini Time

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
248 Posts
Good day today. Actually had some time to work on the buggy.
Got my quick connects installed in the front. Temp gauge tinted, installed and mounted. New tires and rims put together and put on. (Not finished yet with the colors, rings going orange, bolts black, and machined/silver to black). Shocks adjusted to fox tune. Front diff oil changed again. Pulled seats and dynamatted back wall and under subs. Started with my own air relocation kit. Still waiting for my heads and filters to finish them. Shifter installed to.

Shoot, another 25-35k and I’ll be ready to use it!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Power Washed the Max, the ECU arrived at Evo, packed all the Max Wheels bearings, changed the air filter and changed the oil and filter, replaced driver side rear view mirror. Removed the front seats in search of a really loud ringing/clanging noise. Lay in bed at night and still hear it rattling my brain. It's gotta go.
Hope to get the ECU back in under a week then do more things.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Power Washed the Max, the ECU arrived at Evo, packed all the Max Wheels bearings, changed the air filter and changed the oil and filter, replaced driver side rear view mirror. Removed the front seats in search of a really loud ringing/clanging noise. Lay in bed at night and still hear it rattling my brain. It's gotta go.
Hope to get the ECU back in under a week then do more things.
Dont rule out the carrier bearing, mine was making that noise. Dealer performed TSB 133852 I think it was under warranty.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Dont rule out the carrier bearing, mine was making that noise. Dealer performed TSB 133852 I think it was under warranty.
How do I find and access it?
Also I had heard the 2020 models have a different front shaft now. It bolts at both ends, diff and center bearing ends. Does the problem still exist?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday I installed the CT Race Worx lower a arms and Keller ball joints. I've got to say these things are pure badassery and cannot wait to punish them this weekend. What did you do?

View attachment 223612 View attachment 223614 View attachment 223616
Got my new high voltage power steering motor flashed, checked all my fluids, greased her and set out the tires im going to run at silver lake this weekend. Tomorrow, I'm planning on putting on my mud tires( so much better on the dunes) changing my rear brake pads and shining her up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Good day today. Actually had some time to work on the buggy.
Got my quick connects installed in the front. Temp gauge tinted, installed and mounted. New tires and rims put together and put on. (Not finished yet with the colors, rings going orange, bolts black, and machined/silver to black). Shocks adjusted to fox tune. Front diff oil changed again. Pulled seats and dynamatted back wall and under subs. Started with my own air relocation kit. Still waiting for my heads and filters to finish them. Shifter installed to.

Shoot, another 25-35k and I’ll be ready to use it!
View attachment 256524
View attachment 256525 View attachment 256526 View attachment 256527 View attachment 256528 View attachment 256529 View attachment 256530
Started with my own air relocation kit. Still waiting for my heads and filters to finish them.

I like your idea for the clutch air flow. Please ad more photos when finish. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Finally got the springs about where they need to be. Didn’t help that Eibach screwed the pooch on the install pdf. They all just point to the warranty doc, time to lynch the web dev..

Anyway figured out my fronts, it’s a 3 step process per sideJack up 1 corner, take off the limiter strap, let it down, jack up the center of the car, twist spring like hell, then use hammer for good times, let it down, jack up the corner put the limit strap back on, move to the other side. Lather rinse repeat.

The rear is much easier but I’m totally guessing spring settings. Currently it’s 5.5 inches from the top which puts the car at 16/16 front rear. Close enough for being a Government worker.

The front springs are a pain in the ass to adjust this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn’t have any problems with instructions or install pretty straight forward. What made installing the springs so hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
248 Posts
Still waiting for my heads and filters to finish them.

Where did you buy your material? What are you using for heads finish and filters?. Thanks. I like you paint job and equipment, look fantastic.
Thank you. It’s not paint. It’s all wrap. I change way to many things to have something painted lol

Made a thread for you.

Clutch air relocation silencer diy

1141 - 1160 of 1174 Posts