Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1129 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Needed to wire in some accessories (light bar and belt temp gauge) so figured I’d do other similar related mods while I was in there.

Installed a dual lithium battery setup with the UTV Stereo 2nd battery isolator.

Batteries are both Antigravity ATX-20-HD batteries (30ah each). So one will be the starter battery and one dedicated for accessories. Not that I need it right more with my limited accessories haha.

I also hard wired in a quick connect for each battery for my charger/maintainer.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Keep the front bars nice and open for duning and make an additional front eyebrow piece for desert riding.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
The bolts on mine go in from the front. maybe your bumper or bulkhead doesn't allow that.
They could but it'd be hell to lift the bulkhead with winch up and on then slide in a bolt while trying to line up the arm. (Provided they got even a smidgin looser than the way tight that they are now. Just lining the bolt up to slide it in took me way longer than expected. I didn't want to hole 80lbs of bumper and tru to do that. lol)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Finally finished fully installing my razorback belt temp gauge. It’s basically been installed for a couple weeks but they originally sent me the mounting bracket for the previous gen gauges.

Also got a new helmet so I didn’t have to “share” my downhill mtn bike full face helmet ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Found out my gifted winch wont fit the CT stealth winch bulkhead I got.. So maybe I buy a winch.. but I'll put my x3 back on the ground tonight and wait for my springs...

Anyone know if you can order the Fox shock stickers? I'd like the black ones. I looked on RMTV with no luck

·
Registered
126 Posts
Axia mirrors, Douglas Sector beadlocks with 30X10-14 Terrabites, cut the seat bushings to raise the rear of the PRP seats 3/4 of an inch, and rewired the Lowrance so it will stay on without the ignition on.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Wired and wired. Got my Tyt9000d in and programmed, installed inside the tablet holder, wired and required my switches and put in power blocks for +\_. Moved my fuse block inside the glovebox, finished up the gusset kit with the bumper. Pissed off wife by working on it all weekend really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Installed new rpm back plate (inner clutch cover) and a new outer cover.

Better airflow on the new outer cover compared to the original 17.

The cast aluminum back plate weighed in at 17.5 lbs on my bathroom scale. It's heavy compared to the stock one. But if it holds up I'll be happy!

1081 - 1100 of 1129 Posts