Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

781 - 800 of 842 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
It's not good. I ended up installing a rear view camera mirror. Once the tire is on the rack you can't see much

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I started and finished on Phase 1 of my Can Am upgrades for the winter. Replaced the Radius Rod Plate. Here are some pictures of the job.

And the finished job.

Overall, pretty easy to do. Just make sure you have a high enough lift to get the radius rods to unload.

kartdriver8

·
Registered
34 Posts
By the way, are the torque settings suposed to be 80 ft/lbs? This is what I found and want to make sure that is correct.

Kartdriver8

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did the spark plugs and while I was in there added a intercooler fan over ride switch.
Really haven’t been able to ride much this season but looking forward to getting out there ASAP.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Installed the XMX nut plates, along with ZRP dog bones, and the updated Madigan motorsports pull plate. The XMX kit was actually fairly simple to install. I had to drill out the back of the dog bones for the top and middle position so the allen head screws would fit inside and allow the dog bones to sit flush.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Installed tmw front gusset and bulkhead along with their bumper and shock tower brace, while I had the arms apart I went with Keller ball joints and put in some delrin bushings to tie it all together.
now back to the dunes for new years 😎

·
Registered
55 Posts
I swapped out the crappy stock shock springs with Eibach Stage 2 Springs, then replaced the stock wheels and tires with Method 409's and SandCraft 32" tires.
CanAM.png

·
Premium Member
9,271 Posts
Changed oils, blew out clutches, cleaned air filters, loaded both into trailer. Glamis bound on Wednesday morning!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Chase lights, pci radio,intercom,mapx tune stage 3- 215 hp,agency power valvetronic exaust with cat delete pipe,10” rigid light bar,door latch upgrade, lowrance HDS7,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Chopped off the cage, Fabwerx cage will be here in a few days with doors, roof, wind defector, front & rear RCV Axles, view camera, Mr.RPM tune, Airdam clutch kit, clutch liner, 35' Roxxzillas, ZRP Desert tie rods, Hess rack brace. Still allot to go but it's a good start!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
12VDC USB hub; device holder; XPS 160; iPad; OtterBox; LeadNav; logandale GPX.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

781 - 800 of 842 Posts