Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
2561 - 2580 of 2584 Posts

· Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
190 Posts
It's the first thing that came to mind seeing your machine tore apart. I dread extensive projects like that....and looking at your tear down makes me want to put on my dunce cap.
When I do my heater I'll have the phone camera, a box of sandwich bags, and a few sharpies and paint pens to keep my sanity. I'm not a puzzler, thankfully the wife is... Again, I guess.. 130 VS 70...

Before maverickforums education 101, I was seriously entertaining the idea of a 12v heater for the ride.. We used them for a lot of winters in dump trucks because it was cheaper than hvac repair.. Ine kinda lil smarder now doh, bairly. 🤤

Reactions: Speed Buggy

· Registered
2022 X3 XRS RR SS
1,380 Posts
It's the first thing that came to mind seeing your machine tore apart. I dread extensive projects like that....and looking at your tear down makes me want to put on my dunce cap.
When I do my heater I'll have the phone camera, a box of sandwich bags, and a few sharpies and paint pens to keep my sanity. I'm not a puzzler, thankfully the wife is... Again, I guess.. 130 VS 70...

Before maverickforums education 101, I was seriously entertaining the idea of a 12v heater for the ride.. We used them for a lot of winters in dump trucks because it was cheaper than hvac repair.. Ine kinda lil smarder now doh, bairly. 🤤
I like knowing my ride. The front clip, seats and interior panels are no sweat. My retired buddy criticized every bolt so I’ve got a QA manager 🤣. If I get it back together next week we’re good. If it takes a month I’ll have extra parts…

· Registered
22 X3 XRS RR SS
101 Posts
Put the stereo in, inside door handles, door struts, extra battery and battery isolator, carbon fiber clutch housing protector, Walker links. Now to wire up the winch later this week, and drop the rear of the seats an inch or so. I think that’s all for now. More stuff on the way!

· Registered
416 Posts
Took it to the dealer and dropped it off this morning, getting water pump leak fixed, updated clutching to fix the hard to shift issue, and new driveline/carrier bearing, also having them adjust the speedo so it is a bit more accurate.

· Registered
146 Posts
Re-installed ECU. EVO un-lock and 3R tune with Launch control. I am on the fence about new fuel pump and big injectors to run E85? Anyway now that I have the unlock I can use code shooter to swap tunes. I have yet to start the car as it is still in storage for winter as we have a ton of snow in MN.

· Registered
53 Posts
Nice seats! Do they sit higher than the stock seats? I see you have the stereo roof. The PRP ones I was looking at sit higher and my helmet would hit the speakers in the roof.
they are larger in size because there is a planting depth. + additional fuel tanks are installed under the driver and passenger, but they do not increase the height. in the saddle a deeper seating position and are selected according to the structure of the rider

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Replaced my CA Tech rods with CT Raceworx rods to have adjustable toe, which I require because the SATV 64" High clearance arms are wildly out of spec. I have this (super fancy) jig I made from fresh stock rods awhile back that's great if your arms are straight, not so helpful on mine except to remind me how far off my arms are.

· Registered
655 Posts
i still havent put my clutch kits in... too much other stuff going on and its cold in my garage haha.

cant wait to try them though.
steve

2561 - 2580 of 2584 Posts