Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
2541 - 2560 of 2584 Posts

· Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
192 Posts
anyone know if someone makes a chase light/speaker combo? i want chase lights, and the boss wants speakers.. do they make a combo?
🤔interesting Idea
Maybe a TMW chase strip on the back of the speaker of your choice... Or the EXOXGEAR or Rough Country LED speakers for a stationary rgb light on the backside of them..

Neither of those options is going to give the "true" super visible/strobing/color availability chase light concept I think you're after though...?

Edit;- kind of a speaker with lights on the back of it. Lol.....

Reactions: AZ Off Road

· Registered
140 Posts
Got the BRP soft upper doors installed today. Also put weatherstripping along the top of the windshield, back window, and sides all where the roof meets
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
3,035 Posts
Duel purposes for me isn’t quite in the books I run a tinted back window and a folding tire mount and a bow case storage box so I only have about 3 inches of visibility plus running a stereo intercom

But it might have a potential for some folks

· Registered
121 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Installed dirt specialties doors and door bags. Have some tweaking to do yet, but they look decent. Front flares had to be removed not sure if I will modify or remove them all and put screws back in holes. I like the look without them. They do help with some debris tho. On a side note order Deviant lower control arms they showed up today and had two passenger sides in box. Emailed them hopefully they get me sorted early next week.

· Registered
140 Posts
@Insanity @OVRKLL.LAB that’s the glass Can Am windshield and wiper kit. I had the super ATV on it prior to get me by until this finally came in after months of waiting

· Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
192 Posts
@DaveM

I had a feeling you'd know better than I would... Lol

Thank you for correcting my inadequacy 😆

· Registered
2022 X3 XRS RR SS
1,380 Posts
View attachment 289651
Installed dirt specialties doors and door bags. Have some tweaking to do yet, but they look decent. Front flares had to be removed not sure if I will modify or remove them all and put screws back in holes. I like the look without them. They do help with some debris tho. On a side note order Deviant lower control arms they showed up today and had two passenger sides in box. Emailed them hopefully they get me sorted early next week.
Looks awesome!! Super happy with my DS doors. Get some fender washers for the door bags. If you put much in them they will start to pop out around the cap nuts. I love the look of mine and the washers completely fixed the issue. If they rattle a 1/16” weather strip where the frame touches the skin cures it.

· Registered
140 Posts
Can am offers the windshield by itself with no wiper kit. Bent metal is an option also if you want glass

· Premium Member
17,344 Posts

· Registered
2022 X3 XRS RR SS
1,380 Posts
Geez, by the time you finish, it will be Summer, and you won’t need a heater😂😂😂
No shit, I put it off when the car was new new and I had it all apart for most of my upgrades. Took so long to get here I was up against a dune trip and didn’t have time for everything. I’m taking a lot of what I had apart again and then some. It’s all good, we’re in the super soggy season in WA with barely 8 hour days so I need something to keep me sane. Plus I’ve got a heated seat relay to replace, a short in my stereo and a couple other electrical things to refine while I’m in.

2541 - 2560 of 2584 Posts