Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
2521 - 2540 of 2584 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
I like it’s it try to change overnight but no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did it take a charge?
I have a suggestion for this that has worked a few times to bring batteries back to life. Take jumpers from the dead battery to a battery that you know is good, then put your battery charger on the good battery for a day or so. Worth a try.

· Registered
5 Posts
I have a suggestion for this that has worked a few times to bring batteries back to life. Take jumpers from the dead battery to a battery that you know is good, then put your battery charger on the good battery for a day or so. Worth a try.
Most chargers have polarity protection built in. For the pp to work the battery must have at least a set voltage. Sled's suggestion fulfills the charger's need for voltage and will then charge a dead battery if it is just discharged.

· Premium Member
17,344 Posts
I hope it will keep me super busy a while. I need the diversion my wife is in Hospice since yesterday. We knew it was coming and have been preparing. Sorry to be negative. I go pickup my new enclosed trailer in the next day ir so then my machines in TN finally.
So sorry to hear, prayers to you and your family.

· Registered
8 Posts
Wasn’t done today but in the past two weeks changed a busted a arm and axle, changed oil and filter, changed front dif oil and gear oil. I have mobility issues so one of my riding buddies modified my seat so it goes back further and modified my steering wheel so it goes up higher. Now I can get in no problem. Now just need the weather to warm up so we can go for a rip on the creek.

· Premium Member
120 Posts
Wasn’t done today but in the past two weeks changed a busted a arm and axle, changed oil and filter, changed front dif oil and gear oil. I have mobility issues so one of my riding buddies modified my seat so it goes back further and modified my steering wheel so it goes up higher. Now I can get in no problem. Now just need the weather to warm up so we can go for a rip on the creek.
That is awesome. You got the right friends and that is really nice. Good for you. Gotta have fun and test things out.

· Registered
140 Posts
Glass windshield finally arrived. Got it installed and tinted

Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle

2521 - 2540 of 2584 Posts