Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
2341 - 2360 of 2397 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Finally remembered to order the rear sway bar bushings I cut down too much for the Eibach bar. Thing bangs around so much it sounded like a busted axel, the entire time you’re riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
We should be good for another 10,800 smiles or maybe 30,000+

All I can say the rear end is easy just radius rods, Dog Bone and plate..3,000 smiles

6,800 smiles we did springs and brake pads..and walker Evans sway bar links

At 10, 800 smiles, we finally decided to do..
The front end is another story..LOL
Lower tubular a arms, front gusset kit, shock tower kit, steering stabilizer, carrier bearing, new bushings and ball joints.

And a whole new KWI P drive primary clutch, float mod and adjustable weights.

Replaced the upper a arm after our unfortunate incident that happened at 800 smiles. Drove with a bent upper a arm for 10, 000 smiles, because they didn't have an orange one in stock.. LOL

Good for another 10 months maintenance free, since our garage floor is desert.. except for a oil change or 2
Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
589 Posts
would love to do so much with billet and carbon fiber but never will... haha

didnt do anything with mine the last couple weeks. will probably mess with them a bit this week though. mainly just spray detail it before the next ride. took the defender camping with it this past weekend instead of the x3 so it didnt get any love.

steve

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
I say it probably 270ish. No noticeable limitations. I’m happy with out it runs. Probably leave it alone now. Till I open the motor up.
Do you feel it was worth it over all, or looking back gone a different direction?
Sorry for all the trivia, I've been contemplating going with Whalen big turbo kit so I'm wanting to hear the latest.

·
Registered
589 Posts
does 270+ make the front come up on the road or sand if you get grip? that does sound fun to try out.

steve

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Installed the XMX door latches, thanks Scott_F. Replaced the radio antenna, cable and mount. Replace a video cable for the backup camera and wired up the LED whip lights to the Corbin Customs turn signal kit. Now the whips work as turn signals, breaks and the hazards.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Product Blue

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

Installed CT Raceworx Bomb Proof Gusset and Shock Tower Brace along with their A-Arm bushings. While there I had the XRC/XMR bumper from my 2017 X3 blasted and powdered in chalk grey and added the BRP 4500s winch with Factor55 nipple. Shock tower kit was a first for me. Had some issues with radiator alignment and as some have mentioned, had to modify the Baja Design Onyx6 mount the clear the top brace bolts, and hoses are tight against the braces. I split an 1 1/4" hose and placed pieces around radiator hoses at braces for added protection.

2341 - 2360 of 2397 Posts