Awesome! I appreciate the pictures. Looks goodWent out to the garage on snapped a few. (Looks like I gotta clean my jack)
The front is just a piece of large all-thread used as an axle, passing through the holes the factory metal wheels bolted to.
The rear used swiveling casters on a bracket, so I had to pull those off. I chose to use some scrap aluminum plate that I had to locate the wheels with. I used metric hardware that fit into the factory locations that bolt the cylinder housing onto the side plates of the jack. I drilled holes in the aluminum plate that aligned with the factory jack assembly points, and mounted the plates to the jack. Then, drilled a large hole for the rear axle, (located at the same height as the front) for the all-thread to pass through and mount the wheels onto with appropriate hardware.
The aluminum plates are identical,,, so I only had to measure/mark one, then drill through both at the same time.
Hopefully that all makes sense,,,, if not, the pics should help.
View attachment 283009
View attachment 283010
View attachment 283011
View attachment 283012