Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1981 - 2000 of 2020 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Those doors are screaming for a big "RC blue" (don't know the actual color name) stripe on them to tie in the rear blue with the front blue. Diagonally across the middle of the pair of doors,,,, where the door skin is raised. IMO. ;)

·
Vendor
85 Posts
Those doors are screaming for a big "RC blue" (don't know the actual color name) stripe on them to tie in the rear blue with the front blue. Diagonally across the middle of the pair of doors,,,, where the door skin is raised. IMO. ;)
I'll leave that up to the owner.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fabricated a shock tower bracket for the new 10” Baja bar and mounted some cornering lights. Not sure if I’m loving the location I picked for the corner lights. Thoughts?

I’ll get them all wired in tomorrow evening.
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Fabricated a shock tower bracket for the new 10” Baja bar and mounted some cornering lights. Not sure if I’m loving the location I picked for the corner lights. Thoughts?

I’ll get them all wired in tomorrow evening.
View attachment 272263
Does your car have devil horns?👹👹👹

• Haha
Reactions: Waveslider

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Lmao it does! And they glow in the dark, kinda.. glow in the dark pigment mixed with silicone was a bit of a letdown.
LOL, OK I thought I was seeing things!

·
Registered
2020 X3 XRS Turbo RR
270 Posts
Something missing for sure. A description of what we're looking at or a photo that actually shows some perspective so we can figure it out. For now, I'm gonna say that the gap is os small I can't see it.

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
You should know, this is you talking me into crying. Lol

I can see between the lens cover and the housing on this 10” Baja bar.
Pull back the shot. 2 things, yes there shouldn't be any gaps, and never listen to a homicidal maniac!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Pull back the shot. 2 things, yes there shouldn't be any gaps, and never listen to a homicidal maniac!
Im gonna fire both barrels! I wish you didn’t say that, and it was normal. My build quality points are going to China now instead of having to admit how great everything is about the Baja Designs.

1981 - 2000 of 2020 Posts