Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just wondering if that is a mud flap or rock deflector in front of the rear spring?? Im having major dranmas here in Oz with the rocks damaging wheels etc

·
Registered
59 Posts
Since my sons oops at slow speed, I had to remove the whole back deck to replace the boost control valve as the rivnuts were spinning in the bracket. I found the hose to the wastedate controller is too short and will break the plastic barb off the Boost control valve thanks to a search on the forum, Thanks Guys. While I had it apart I fitted the S&B particle filter

·
Registered
59 Posts
View attachment 260886 View attachment 260887 To much buggy not enough talent. The cops five paramedics showed up next to major highway. Paramedic ran the chain fall that was connected to the guard rail. Appreciated the help. My previous buggy was a Maverick Xrs 2014 four door buggy 17000 miles on it. Not in the same league as this one
Sorry to hear Paddy. Hope youre all ok and theres not much damage

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just picked up a set of 5 point race harnesses and my suspension came back from Desert Speed Labs in W.A. Problem is I don't have the time to fit them yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts