Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Sandman, what size did you go with, where did you get them, and can I get your credit card number/exp date/and cvv code on the back please? LOL!
Kombustion Motorsports. They are 32” Sandcraft Destroyer 12-paddle. I could give you my CC but pretty sure its maxed out now.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Changed up the look up front. Tinted the eye brow lights and plasti dipped the top front plastics that were bright orange to matte black. I like the look, but the plasti dip isn't up to my standard. It's not meant to be permanent, just a quick cheap change to see if I liked it. After looking up the price for black plastics, I think I'll wrap them.

Nonetheless, I'm diggin how it looks with less orange.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, blah blah...
Looks good. Lets see them eye brows lit up.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Really wish Ryfab would make a LOW PROFILE version of their jumbo box. It would still hold a lot of stuff using the entire bed like that. I wouldn't know what to put in that tall beast.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I don't have before,,, but I do have after if it helps.

Mine are angled out to the side for max spread since I have other lights for distance. The below images are the BD headlight kit only. I set up the camera exposure as best I could to mimic what I see with the naked eye.

View attachment 262363

View attachment 262364

That is pretty impressive on the sides compared to stock. All you need now is something deep down field in the form of a spot to light up the trail

·
Registered
3,868 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Oh I read your link. THUS the question? Please do explain (without posting another link...) Yes "roll center". How does Fast Labs spare mount going to have a "negative affect" on roll center?
Crickets…. You got the mic Crush. Here’s your chance to educate everyone on this fancy “roll-center” term YOU brought to the conversation. Still havent answered the question...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts