Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

Registered
took mine to town last night for dinner. was a nice night for a little cruise!

steve

Reactions: AZ Off Road

Registered
drove mine to work and back yesterday, that was fun. all of the roads are open so i figured id take it on a nice day. will take the defender tomorrow haha

steve

Registered
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

my most recent photo with the km3s on it. They have been great tires so far.

ill have to switch the carnivores back on it in october for our trip to arkansas.

steve

Registered
yeah, mud and off road terrain in general. Im not planning on riding roads and such down there compared to WI. I ride a lot of blacktop and gravel around my house and since the carnivores are soft i dont run them. for the price of having to replace carnivores, its just easier to have 2 sets and swap them when i plan to get into actual terrain.

i think the km3s would probably do well but thats alright. i havent used my carnivores yet this year lol.

steve

Reactions: Speed Buggy

Registered
2021 Mav Sport Max
yeah, mud and off road terrain in general. Im not planning on riding roads and such down there compared to WI. I ride a lot of blacktop and gravel around my house and since the carnivores are soft i dont run them. for the price of having to replace carnivores, its just easier to have 2 sets and swap them when i plan to get into actual terrain.

i think the km3s would probably do well but thats alright. i havent used my carnivores yet this year lol.

steve
I see, I鈥檝e been on Terrabites both times down there and we have another trip to the Mulberry Mountain area September 15th. We鈥檝e only ran into nasty mud once down there and the only one who got stuck was on some nearly bald Liberty鈥檚 lol.

Registered
we will be at mulberry mtn as well when we go down in october. is there a lot of riding down there? can you ride on the roads in the area?

steve

Registered
2021 Mav Sport Max
we will be at mulberry mtn as well when we go down in october. is there a lot of riding down there? can you ride on the roads in the area?

steve
Yeah you can ride the blacktop, to get to the trails. The previous times we鈥檝e stayed at mulberry mountain lodge and pretty much ride the same trails both times. There are plenty of miles of trails for 2 days for sure. Where are you staying?

Registered
we will be at mulberry mountain lodge and ride mill creek, in the camp ground. hopefully more like 3 days of riding. we will be down there for a week but will be doing other things as well. We plan to go to Fayetteville one day and probably somewhere else.

glad we can ride between the trails, the maps (as usual with forest service MVUM) arent all that clear except for the roads and trails in the jurisdiction. can you get over to the bighorn section from the other stuff?

steve

Automotive tire Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting Wood

Registered
took the x3 for a cruise to my snowmobile club meeting last night haha Might try to go for a ride again this weekend too.

steve

Reactions: AZ Off Road

Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Cloud Sky Water Afterglow Natural landscape

Getting cooler to maybe by the end of the month break out the old girl, for now the boat will have to do

Planning on heading over to the SSSS to see what good $hit is out for the SXS

Registered
2022 X3 XRS RR SS

steve
Road is hard on my KM3鈥檚, even filled to 20-25lbs on pavement they are a soft rubber compound and wearing fast, we don鈥檛 do too much road time, but I drove it to work the other day when I had my truck in for service and you could see wear in my 25 mile round trip. Still very happy with the performance but anyone thinking these are a road tire will be disappointed. I got rid of the carnivores because of the fragile sidewalls and voids between the tread blocks were showing small slices at less than 100 miles.

Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
Discussion Starter · #100 · (Edited)
BFG has always had a fairly soft compound even their street tire

I have always been a BFG fan But this time went with a different brand ASM M1Evil

Had them on for two years lots of street use and out back terrain no wearing issues

Only two issues they {1} get square after sitting a day and {2} wing rocks everywhere been in Glamis, Coral Pink and Sand Hallow no issues
Mud and Gravel no issues kinda pricey but last

81 - 100 of 131 Posts