Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Gun, drug, rec product companies stocks. I forgot I bought axles also.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Added 1000 more rounds of .223 and 7.62, 250ish of 380, 38+p, 357 Mag, 9mm, 40 and a boat load of 410 and 12 gauge in all types. Added a Ruger PC Charger, that is my current build base, and a KelTec KS7 for around the farm critters.

ZRP radius rods, ST limit straps, ST sway bars and links, ST toe support, EVO stage 3 and shocker, charge tubes and BOV.
Moved approximately 350 tons of dirt to my farm and built a short course track. 2 big berms,4 lefts, 1 right, 2 big tables, doubles and singles, fun little track for SXS's and ATV's.

·
Registered
868 Posts
My seat heater works great, in the garage in Phoenix. I don't even have to turn them on they're so effective..
I'm shopping for a cage, because, COVID.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I hate patch week night work. I sit here 'working' running a huge ansible playbook against 200 to 500 servers and it leads to shopping. I should reword that, my WIFE really hates patch week night work... lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
I should reword that, my WIFE really hates patch week night work... lol
^^^ LOL,,,

two big boxes from HSP showed up today. My GF asked "Did you buy seats for the Can AM?" I looked away and said "Huh,,, I must have won a raffle or something?" She just shook her head and laughed at me.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
PV3 and AA tune, because I haven’t driven it in almost a month..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its been awhile since we have gone out also. Once I get my car back together I'll be doing some night riding. It sucks 4 peaks got burned up though I really like night riding out there.

·
Registered
868 Posts
If I actually drove at night I’d probably buy another 3 BD lights lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
I bought stuff for projects about a month ago, im stacked up for a while of stuff to do.

Im sitting back ad waiting for the great sell off of toys, im monied up and ready to buy pennies on the dollar.
So true on the sell off, everyone is a SxS owner now, even people who aren't outdoor types. And I think you'll see many realize that as soon as life gets back closer to normal. As for my list it includes a Moto Armor full glass windsheild, a PV 3 controller with tune, a pin kit for the clutch cover, Quiet clutch hoses kit and a rear windscreen.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here is what I did for my last 4 months (COVID lockdown):
1. Re-homed (back to my home) my 2 sons from college
2. Installed my CT Race Worx gusset kit
3. Picked up a unicorn rifle and a couple pistols to replace the pistols and rifle I sold during COVID
4. Calling all my friends and making sure they are good
5. Spending lots of time on trails with the X3

Stay safe and healthy out there!

kartdriver8

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
73 Posts
Installed PCI radio and intercom last weekend, love it. Cant believe how much it changes the experience.

·
Registered
868 Posts
And now the Lonestar roof.. another swing shift patch night random purchase

141 - 160 of 160 Posts