Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3XRC Turbo
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all. Wanted to start a thread and give a shout out to FEDEX/UPS/USPS. Since being shut in I have added a lot of parts to my X3 and I wanted to see if anybody else has done the same:

1. Fenders from RMATV
2. Lower Bags from CAN AM via RMATV
3. Rugged radio pumper system and helmets from Rugged Radios
4. Extra radios from RR
5. Spare tire from CAN AM (boy was that a grip of money)
6. Half Windshield from CAN AM via RMATV

This list is probably going to continue but I just wanted to start the thread. I am praying that this sickness will go away soon and we all can start to enjoy our lives again. Stay safe! David.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh the boredom has cost me some coin for sure.....TMW gusset kit, TMW shock tower and TMW bumper, sand craft control arm bushings and axia alloys camera mount so far.

Reactions: AZ Off Road

·
Registered
776 Posts
Rugged mag mount, PTT button, Ground strap (Rugged)

Eibach stage 2 springs, CT shock brace with limit straps, CT bombproff gusset kit, CT a-arm bushings, ct tie rods with BSD (all Craig Proutv)

Simple antenna and adapter for my uv-5rx3 hand held.

Still shopping

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have plenty of guns and ammo. Closet like a black rifle depo, nearly need another safe for scopes. Reminds me, wth is my 308 can Government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hell I'll play along, why not......

TMW Gusset Kit
TMW Shock Tower Brace
Extreme Perf. Taco Kit
CT Bushing Kit
Fox Tune all the way around
Wired car for lighted whips and undercar
Homemade Light Bar Brackets
40" Rigid SR Pro Lightbar
XMX Door Handles
XMX Door Closure Kit
LinQ Pivoting Rack
Rock Knockers
PRP Door Bags
ZRP Radius Rod Plate
Rivnut mod to rear skidplate
Aluminum Roof powdercoated black
Rugged air pumper system

I didn't buy all this stuff since the lockdown (well about half of it!), but finally had the time to install it all.
Bored outta my frickin mind over here!!!

C-Ya!!

Reactions: AZ Off Road

·
Registered
328 Posts
300 rolls of toilet paper, 18 bottles of whiskey and more .50 cal ammo, I was low on .50 cal ......I have 150k rounds of other calibers :)
Boat stuff since I have to boat to beaches and islands now, it’s illegal to go to beaches so you have to boat to them to get to beaches to get around the laws
I added my high speed fans back in the mav for summer riding , high speed tornado fans pointed at your face/body kick ass in the summer and blow out the hot cabin air

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just ordered rock lights and winch. I gotta quit reading "What did you do to your X3 today? and What did you buy during COVID 19 shutdown?" It's giving my too many ideas and costing me money. And someone has to mention guns and ammo...THX...now I'll be looking at that next. (18 bottles of whiskey doesn't sound bad either)

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
I have not bought a thing yet. I do need new skid plates as I am missing a chunk our of the stock one. If I remove a rivet a day I would have the skid plate off just in time for this Corona virus to be done.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It seems like TMWoffroad is a popular source for Covid goodies...they are having an on line only sale, 19% off, using STAYHOME19 code.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Parts have been showing up for the past 2 weeks and still not done. Stimulus check is already spent too. Now just putting everything together little items and big items

1 - 20 of 139 Posts