Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
We cant even get this years out first. Who cares about next year.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Has anyone tried a wrap yet? I am thinking about having the yellow wrapped not sure what color yet.

i was thinking the same thing i called they said there wrap is super strong and can with stand the outdoor abuse, ! black it out !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Moto-ski orange metallic would look sharp and t'nt "silver" bullet metallic would create a mirage effect when seen from afar in the desert sun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Benzo,who has the wrap kit out?
i was thinking the same thing i called they said there wrap is super strong and can with stand the outdoor abuse, ! black it out !!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Call Cactus Tint in the Scottsale Airpark (AZ). They have super strong wrap material in every color/style that they can slap on anything! I'm thinking black carbon fiber would be badazz... Or brushed stainless... Or metallic black... Too many choices!
Ask for Rick, him and his guys do the best work I've ever seen. (has a bad ass RZR wrapped with company logo that is amazing...)

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
when wrapping be careful. i hear the mold release oils in the plastics will make painting or wrapping a Sxs difficult. I heard from a Commander owner he had to take a torch to his plastics to evaporate the mold release agents from the plastics.

i would like to wrap mine but a good wrap job will cost almost 2k and i go fast parts are more important thank looks for me right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts